Saturday, September 29, 2018

Trying this again.

Imagine my surprise when I came to blogger and found myself still logged in. I'm going to give this the old college try...again. I have a lot to say, and like writing things down. So why neglect the perfect outlet for both of those things?

Where are we now? Well Brady is 11 and Mason is 8. Brady should be getting his braces off soon. Mason's personality is growing at a pretty equal rate to his legs. I don't know how it happened, but that boy GREW recently. I'm still teaching preschool and Jon is still operating heavy equipment.

That's about it. I figure the people on my Facebook are sick of my random thoughts and my Instagram "followers" are sick of the pictures of what I like doing. So I'll just dump it all here where no one will read it!

Here we all are on Canada Day. It's pretty much the first family photo since Mason was 2.  That can't be, can it? There must be others? I mean I took 7 pictures and this was the only decent one, so maybe that's it? Anyways, insert an awww here for my beautiful, crazy, unique family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment