Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Summer Break Week #2

We've laughed, we've cried, we've fought...welcome to summer!

If you have children, you know the summer struggle is real! I'm not an event planner, so I'm not planning a million things to do for the boys to stay busy this summer. They can go and make their own fun like we did as kids. They have bikes, scooters, a swing set, a sprinkler, and a pool; they can decide how they want to use it all. I've provided them with the basics, they can do the rest.

This morning while we were outside before it got too hot, they asked to clean my car! I kid you not!!! THEY ASKED! So of course, allowing them to find their fun, I let them! I supervised from my comfy chair on the deck drinkjng coffee! I wasn't totally negligent! I'm happy to report that my car is clean and they both stayed dry! Now let's see how they make out with the living room!

No comments:

Post a Comment