Wednesday, June 8, 2016

They're crazy! And I love it!

Sunday afternoon it POURED rain here. Like white out poured! Right before it started the boys were out riding their bikes and quickly took shelter in the garage when it started. When it slowed down a bit (and I mean a bit) they asked if they could go back out. Every muscle in my body tightened up...I had a million thoughts run through my head 'ugh the gravel will be every where...ugh you'll get so wet....uuughhh the wetness ending up in the house. Every part of me was screaming no. But I'm working on embracing the yes this year. So with hesitation in my voice I said sure. I was worried they would lose traction and fall and seriously hurt themselves. But they survived! They loved it. And I loved watching them.

No comments:

Post a Comment