Saturday, April 16, 2016

Sh*t my kid says!

Does someone in your life ever say something that leaves you feeling more confused than when you started? This defines my like with M. He is always saying or song something that he thinks is super funny. The rest of us might not see the humor in it but he does. For example, last night he was in the tub, I told him to lay down so I could wash his hair (yes he's 6 years old and I still wash his hair. If left to him it would never happen). He carefully laid down so he wouldn't get water on his face, but must have been watching himself 'below the belt' and says hey look what's sticking out girls! I died. Right there and then. Done. Dead. This is my little baby. Where he got that from....no CLUE! But he thought it was great!
Earlier this week he was snuggled up for what he calls a chair snuggle as we watched the Blue Jays game. There's a paint commercial that's always on during the games, it opens up with a women laying on her side on the ground using a thigh master and a couple sitting on the couch watching her. The wife looks at the husband and says we need to get this room out of 1991. So we're watching the game, and on comes this commercial. M looks up at me as serious as anything and says 'can you please get me one of those?' I asked a thigh master? Without missing a beat he says 'yes, can you please get me one of those?' What 6 year old wants a thigh master?

No comments:

Post a Comment